It's just about life adventures and all of the funny things that happen along the way...
Translate
Thursday, April 23, 2009
11/29/2006-Validation
There are moments in ones life when the need for validation is granted. Later today I had that validation. For awhile I have felt this hole in my heart for an event that happen to me. I always knew it wasn't my fault and that I could do nothing to control it but today, I was granted validation. We cannot control what is going to go on in our lives, sometimes you think you have everything in the world and the next you are sinking to rock bottom. I have tried to float to the top every time even though sometimes I feel like I cannot make it. The beauty of it all is, I do. I appreciate each and every opportunity, moment and person in my life. Whether they are people that have hurt me or I have hurt them, I have learned from it. I am grateful for that and always will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment