Translate

Sunday, July 28, 2013

It's a.......................baby!!!

Well we finally found out what we are having!!!  So exciting!

We were able to see the baby to the full extent, we say it's brain, heart, legs, arms and everything else imaginable!  It was really a lot of fun and it was great for me to finally see all the movement "live" that I keep feeling (the kid likes to make itself a ball and move from one side to the other).

Sam and I weren't really hoping for a boy or a girl, we really just wanted to know what it was and that it was healthy!  When the nurse finally asked, "are you ready to find out what you were having?" We both started to freak out!  What is it, what is it!

IT'S A..........BOY!

We are thrilled, and we even have a name, but I think I'll keep that one until he comes into the real world (unless I have talked to you in person, then I'm sure I told you)!

He's growing more and more everyday (which means so am I!) and it's amazing to think that we are now officially HALF way there!

Here's some pictures!



No comments: