It's just about life adventures and all of the funny things that happen along the way...
Translate
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
It's been a long time...
It sure has! Wow, I never really got into the blog scene. Not sure why, lord knows I love to talk, not to mention the fact that I have a LOT of opinions. But my little brother, Nik has inspired me. I think one of the reasons I haven't gotten into this is because my intentions when I first started this blog to to talk about all my travels. Not to say I haven't been traveling, because I have, its just that I keep a travel journal on paper not on the internet. Either way, I think it would be great for family and friends from all over to see what I'm up to and the funny things that happen to me. So I will try and get better about blogging and I hope someone reads them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will for sho! And thanks for the shout out!
Post a Comment