So I have decided to make it official on Facebook and on my Blog, but Sam proposed to me on the 23rd of December! And of course I said YES! We are so excited! It felt like a long time coming, but I'm so happy he asked me when I was home and able to share the great news with my family and friends! It was also a great welcome home present! After 5 months of skype, email and long distance phone calls, its nice to know that distance really does make the heart grow fonder!
He said some very loving and amazing words before he "popped" the question and presented me with his Grandma MacGregor's engagement ring! I love it and it is right up my alley in style! I have to touch it every few minutes to make sure I haven't lost it!
We are getting married in September (10th hopefully) we just have to tie up so loose ends on the venue and we will tell you the exact date!
I can't wait to start this exciting adventure with Sam, he is a blessing to me and I thank god every day that he was brought into my life.
Thank you all who have been so supportive of us and the crazy changes that have come our way, you have really helped both of us so much!
Updates to come as they come. :)
Happy New Year!!!!!
He said some very loving and amazing words before he "popped" the question and presented me with his Grandma MacGregor's engagement ring! I love it and it is right up my alley in style! I have to touch it every few minutes to make sure I haven't lost it!
We are getting married in September (10th hopefully) we just have to tie up so loose ends on the venue and we will tell you the exact date!
I can't wait to start this exciting adventure with Sam, he is a blessing to me and I thank god every day that he was brought into my life.
Thank you all who have been so supportive of us and the crazy changes that have come our way, you have really helped both of us so much!
Updates to come as they come. :)
Happy New Year!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment