Translate

Friday, October 25, 2013

To take, or to not take maternity pictures? That, is the question....

Being pregnant is an amazing feeling/thing and it is definitely something I will never forget, the trick is, should I remember being pregnant by memory or have pictures taken to help remind me of this amazing time?  I went back and forth with this mostly because I didn't really feel up to spending a lot of money on something that was so temporary.  Not to mention, I have grown so much that it's hard to want to remember "the time I was huge".....Well I was talking to my cousin Sara about this dilemma and she suggested her mom (my Aunt Lynne) take the pictures.  Aunt Lynne had taken a photography class and was eager to practice.  Sam and I were willing to be her guinea pigs.  The outcome could not have been any better.  The photos she took were not only great, but it was wonderful to be able to have someone that we love so much capture this great moment in our lives...It was a beautiful day and we were so lucky to be able to capture the fall colors in Reno (because they don't stay long!) Thank you Aunt Lynne for taking such amazing pictures!












No comments: