Today marks Ian's 6th month Birthday! This month was a great month for milestones for Ian. He is growing so fast, I keep telling people that I wish there was a pause button so Sam and I can enjoy this stage because honestly, it's been a blast!
Ian's favorite activity these days is watching Cora move around and jumping in his circle of neglect (excersaucer). He loves to move his legs and he is very responsive to us (Sam and me) as well as himself.....he loves to coo at himself in the mirror. He stands in the CON (circle of neglect) and he is starting sit up more and more on his own. He can grab at toys (and my hair)! He LOVES to smile and he isn't cheap with them either....It is hilarious to watch Ian with strangers because a good amount of the time he will stare at them and then give them a great big smile.
We introduced foods to Ian a few weeks ago and so far it's been pretty darn easy. His first food was sweet potato then we moved onto carrots and now we are onto peas. We tried green beans but that wasn't a huge hit and to be honest, I didn't feel like making him eat something he didn't seem to enjoy....we will try green beans later, besides there are plenty of amazing veggies that I know he will enjoy....I have been making his food which to me is a very easy and fun task! Next week we will start having the girls at the daycare feed him at least once a day and then we always have dinner with him. :)
I still can't believe it's been six months. I remember right after I had Ian that June seemed so far away, and here we are. I fall in love with Ian more and more each day....and watching Sam with Ian is just heart melting.
 |
| Living the dream up in Tahoe! |
 |
| SUSPENDERS! |
 |
| rocking his first band tee shirt! |
 |
| almost sitting up on our own! |
 |
| Hanging out with Great Grandma Win on the deck |
 |
| I think this might be the last time we can take a picture of him in the the crib....officially outgrown this position! |
No comments:
Post a Comment