Translate

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Party in Ibiza....oh wait it's wednesday!

So with Sam only a few days away from turning 37 we thought it would be really cool to say goodbye to 36 in Ibiza!!!!  The party capital of the world! 

One problem (well two), it was Wednesday AND it was off season!  No clubs were open and bars weren't going to be open late!  SO what did we do, we sat at a bar and had sushi, naturally!

Ibiza is a very nice place and I really enjoyed it.  I think I was more in love with the fact that I could FINALLY speak Spanish!  We walked around a lot and we were able to get around a lot better since I was able to speak! 

We drank until a late on land and then went back on the boat.  We still had a lot of fun but it was a bit of a let down! 

Thankfully we have ONE more stop to go, and I know they party there!!!  San Sebastian, here we come!


 

No comments: