Two years ago I was sitting in a hotel room with my dear friends watching the Ducks whomp on the Wolf Pack....I was also getting my hair and make-up done for what turned out to be the best day of my life! Two years ago, I was standing in front of friends and family vowing my love and support to Sam.
It has been an AWESOME two years. A few bumps but a lot of fun either way. We have managed to take our honeymoon (Sam's first trip to Europe). We have managed to work our butts off and land great jobs. We have managed to buy a house and put some blood, sweat and tears into it! And we have managed to create a soon to be son. It has been one great ride and I cannot wait to start the new adventure of parenthood with you! I love you and I cannot even express how proud I am of you.
Happy 2nd Anniversary my love. I love you this _ much!
It has been an AWESOME two years. A few bumps but a lot of fun either way. We have managed to take our honeymoon (Sam's first trip to Europe). We have managed to work our butts off and land great jobs. We have managed to buy a house and put some blood, sweat and tears into it! And we have managed to create a soon to be son. It has been one great ride and I cannot wait to start the new adventure of parenthood with you! I love you and I cannot even express how proud I am of you.
Happy 2nd Anniversary my love. I love you this _ much!

No comments:
Post a Comment