So this weekend Anna and I went to the biggest mall in Asia! Now, so some of you know, I have been to the biggest Mall in North America a few times, so I was excited to say I had been to the biggest Mall of Asia. IT WAS NOT THAT GREAT! HA! Too many people and nothing was in my size. That is one thing I'm having the worst time of all, shoe shopping. When I packed, I packed what I thought were practical shoes however, since it is so humid here, the only shoes I want to wear or that fit my nasty swollen feet are sandles. I only brought one pair. So I have been trying to find sandles here. They have a ton of shoe stores, but when I ask them for a size 9 (40 in europe size) they look at me like I am an Alien. One lady said, "we don't carry any shoe that giant." I just about died of laughfter.
So for future references, if you are a size 8 or bigger, BRING LOTS OF SHOES/SANDLES!
2 comments:
That's too funny. I had a sales guy at Macys tell me I had huge feet once. Now my mom and I ask for shoe sizes in size huge. "Hey do you have this in size HUGE?" Maybe those asians will understand that;-)
hahahah Erin! I like that idea...maybe I should just say that for now on!
Post a Comment